YOUR INNER-TESLA: DATA-RESONANT FRACTAL-FROTH~

We love our mathmatic models because mathmatics is the prime medium to express
Pattern-Recognition. Really, it's 'ALL' pattern-resonance/pattern recognition
from the 'Resonant-Patterns of ALL energy-forms in the Omniverse' down to
exactly HOW those Omniversal patterns 'connect,' & inform, & interact with even
our DNA.

And Physics/Physical Science's foundation is based upon recognizing the
PATTERNS within patterns within patterns etc.  And mathmatics simply does that
most exquisitely & completely.  Nuff said.  SUB-WAVE FRACTAL-MATHMATICS is the
NEW HORIZON.(and the lowest 'Fractal-Froth' level of
AexoTachyon(speed)Carrier-Wave as the Omniversal-Super-M-Brane is the target of
the following.

THE HOLOCRAPHIC NATURE of DATA-COMPRESSION:

We are not surprised these days in the recognition that DNA represents a
hyper-sophisticated DATA-STORAGE-DICTATION-REPLICATION matrix that is
submicroscopically expressed in virtually each and every cell of  single &/or
multicelled organisms known to us.(including virusii)

ALSO:  We are not suprised that using simple BI-NOMIAL DATA-CODE ENSCRIPTION
that we can compress monster amounts of DATA upon a tiny flat disc medium &/or
micro-etched silicon chips etc.(and soon NANO-CHIPS).

REMEMBER:  The 'old' CRAY-SUPERCOMPUTERS using conventional 'chips' etc. had
such a SUPER Data processing rate(data-pattern-recognition) that they needed to
be submerged in cryogenic baths in order 'not' to melt down.  YET the very
first CODED-mirco-gossimer-FIBRE OPTICS data-stream SUPER-COMPUTERS exceeded
the most FANTASTIC data-processing-rate of the CRAY-SUPER-COMPUTER by multiples
of 100.  That was merely the first-run 'prototype' fibre optic computers from
decades ago.  DATA-COMPRESSION is not new but BIO-ORGANIC and just 'how-far'
back does it truely go?

DATA COMPRESSION upon the FRACTAL-WAVE-TEXTURE of the AexoTCW-OmniWave.

TRUTH BE KNOWN:  The AexoTachyon(speed)CarrierWave is indeed the Super-M-Brane
connecting ALL energy levels, objects, wave-forms, spectrum levels etc.  And
their 'harmonic-resonant-texture' at the most intrinsic-level is indeed what we
have described as FRACTAL FROTH; but 'chaos' is NOT an aspect of the nature
HYPER-DATA-RESONANT/HARMONICS of Fractal-Froth.

ENTER FRACTALS and their ubiquitous 'presence' where-ever we have the
technology to LOOK DEEPLY ENOUGH &/or see WIDELY ENOUGH; there they seem to
PERMEATE.

Take a 'simple' antenna & give it a 'fractal' design and 'presto,' super
reception. . . go figure.

The Universe/AexoOmniVerse seems to be 'partial' to
FRACTAL-WAVE-RESONANT-TEXTURE at the most FOUNDATIONAL ENERGY LEVELS which we
have characterized with the descriptor---->FRACTAL FROTH. . .

POSIT:  ALL ENERGY PHENOMENA extant impresses 'HARMONICALLY RESONANT PATTERNS'
as DATA upon the FRACTAL-BASED-Harmonic/Resonant-CONTINUIM of the
AexoTCW-OmniWave Super-M-Brane.

This 'DATA' is HOLOGRAPHIC transdimensionally and INDESTRUCTABLE as
'Conservation of Energy' indicates.

?CURRENT NANO-RECEPTOR-TECHNOLOGY may seem to be far-off in being able to
receive, and decode the hyper-subtle-resonant encoding of the
FRACTAL-DATA-COMPRESSION of the ubiquitously permeative/present
AexoTCW-OmniWave.

IN SHORT: The AexoTCW-OmniWave is a Holographic Hyper-Compressed Data-Storage
Medium.

POSIT:  DNA is REACTIVE as a decoding-TRANSCRIPTION-MECHANISM upon the
Aexo-TCW-OmniWave.  This is 'not' so much of a 'reach' as it may at first seem.
 This is neither a new form of psuedo-scientific mysticism; BUT RATHER totally
consistent PHYSICS-MATHMATICS.  There simply is NO SUCH THING as SEPARATION OF
ENERGY SYSTEMS.  Ultimately----->ALL ENERGY is within ONE OMNIVERSAL ENERGY
SYSTEMIC CONTINUIM.

Since SENTIENT-NODES(beings-intelligenses-us) connect the
Aexo-TCW-OmniWaveDATA-SHEET, which an ENERGETIC-SYSTEMS-INTEGRATING
DATA-COMPRESSION-MEDIUM; this INTEGRATED SENTIENT-PUNCTUATED WHOLE SYSTEM
further indicate that this quasi-INFINITE OMNIVERSE is a UNIFIED LIVING
SUPER-ORGANISM.

!Ahhhh; IT'S ALIVE; IT'S ALIVE! ! !~;-) Sorry, I just got a bit 'carried away'
there. . .

NEGATIVE ENTROPY is a grand allusion because the MEGAVERSE/OMNIVERSE is
ONE-MEBRANE of 'Systems within Systems' in which larger systemic-nodes are
constantly INTEGRATING and sythesizing the 'energy' of smaller systems.  ERGO;
The big fish 'integrate' the smaller fish; etc.

OUR BIO-BRAIN/MIND complex IS INDEED the most profound Aexo-TCW-OmniWave Super
Data M-Brane/sheet RECEPTOR of FACTAL-DATA-CODE infomation patterns.  Organisms
actually use their electro-bio corpus(organic-bodies) as a extended ANTENNA.
There is much more SUPER-OMNIVERSAL pattern-data contiguous integration of the
MIND-DNA complex than we had ever even remotely guessed.  The EVOLUTIONARY
PROCESS/INPETUS is a function of the OMNIVERSAL CONTINUIM.  It is 'ludicrous'
to suppose that 'evolution' is a quirky localized planetary phenomenon.

EXPECT our 'eventually-met' transplanetary/transdimensional/transtemporal
SENTIENT NEIGHBORS to have MUCH MORE in common with us relative to bio-form and
sentient integration than we here to fore have thought.

This is NOT rampant 'Star-Trekkian' ANTHROPOMORPHISM; but much 'rather' the
simple fact that we are ALL IMPRESSED & BIO-EXTENDED from the SAME
AexoTCW-OmniWave HOLOGRAPHIC DATA-COMPRESSION MEDIUM.  We connect with ALL OF
THEM.  Ubiquitously & inexorably, their & our existence IMPRESSES CO-RESONANT
BIO-DATA via the 'Omni-Sheet' back & forth to each other.

No matter HOW IMPOSSIBLY FAR-OFF FROM & dimensionally displaced we may 'ALL'
seem to be; we are yet HARMONICALLY RESONANT with eachother.  AND ALSO since we
are connected within the same MEGA-ENERGETIC-DATA-MEDIUM at the speed of
'Virtual-No-Time/Virtual-No-Distance;' we are thusly & absolutely co-likely to
often SHARE EACHOTHERS THOUGHTS----instantaneously & cotemporaneously.  This
might be called TRANSDIMENSIONAL EPIPHANAL-MATRIX DATA-EXCHANGE.  AGAIN:  'We'
are mutually co-connected via the AexoTachyon(speed)CarrierWave at the
Light-Speed-Cubed virtually-instantaneous rate of
Virtual-No-Time/Virtual-No-Distance.  'Spooky Action @ a Distance' strikes
again!

WITHIN THAT NOTE:----->Information/Data impressed upon the
AexoTachyon-Omni-sheet is 'HOLOGRAPHICALLY' ubiquitously/omniversally
accessable.

FRACTAL-Froth-level(wave-texture-patterning) ENERGY RESONANCE is the ULTIMATE
omniversal aspect of the Aexo-TCW-OmniWave Super-M-Brane, which is most simply
OF ALL ENERGY & CONNECTING ALL ENERGY.

?LIFE ARISING FROM NON-LIFE?  Nonsense---->ALL IS ENERGY~&~ENERGY is the ROOT
FUNDAMENTAL LIFE/LIVING MEDIUM.

AGAIN:  Our 'Mind/Brains' are Harmonically Resonant Aexo-Tachyon-Carrier Wave
broadcasters and receivers & our VERY DNA resonates direct DATA-INSTUCTION from
the extended AexoTachyon Data-Stream/M-Brane.

THUSLY: EVOLUTION is not simply 'Linear-Progressive' but rather
KALEIDO-MORPHICALLY EXPONENTIAL.  The Omniverse does 'not' simply 'have' a
plan;  IT IS THE PLAN in the
VIRTUAL-NO-TIME/VIRTUAL-NO-DISTANCE-------WHOLE-AETHYRIC-GESTALT-NOW. . . .

Bottom line:  Your 'pscyo-intuitive' cognizant pattern-recognition MIND bears
much more accepting-as-relevant, & with full-credence than we have been trained
to recognize.  It all 'fits.'  DO THE MATH.  Get in touch with your INNER-TESLA.

Cheers//Jack Harbach O'Sullivan

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/