Steven: I'M STOKED(in earnest)  As your work in this area bears(large)fruit
'you' will probably have the 'bottom-line' in 'fractalizing-shortening' the
syntax.

My less-than-efficient 'Germanic-Run-on' style is mostly brain-fever conversing
over these 'themes' through the 'wee-hours' and needing to commit the concepts
to the key-board/screen before I lost them.  In short; 'thinking-outloud' is
not always the best; but I found out from YOU where it's 'really-going' because
of it. (that's a definite plus!)

Short-Answer: Yea yer right but methinks that YOU are the mainstream for the
future on this NEW FIELD whose 'time' has ARRIVED!~:-)  Looking forward to more
from you. . . Jack

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/