From: Jack Harbach-O'Sullivan

> Steven: I'M STOKED(in earnest) As your work in this area bears(large)fruit
> 'you' will probably have the 'bottom-line' in 'fractalizing-shortening'
> the syntax.
>
> My less-than-efficient 'Germanic-Run-on' style is mostly brain-fever
> conversing over these 'themes' through the 'wee-hours' and needing to
> commit the concepts to the key-board/screen before I lost them.In short;
> 'thinking-outloud' is not always the best; but I found out from YOU
> where it's 'really-going' because of it. (that's a definite plus!)
>
> Short-Answer: Yea yer right but methinks that YOU are the mainstream
> for the future on this NEW FIELD whose 'time' has ARRIVED!~:-)
> Looking forward to more from you. . . Jack

You often surprise me.

The diplomacy you show responding to some of my diatribes, which recently
have been aimed at your expense, is an acquired skill that few IMO care to
cultivate.

I'm all for think'in out'loud, 'specially when one knows that that's exactly
what one is doing. It's a very creative process.

As for my own on & off theoretical research into chaos and fractals, I think
it is healthy to realize that there are no guarantees that what any of us
fixate on and subsequently choose to explore will bear any kind of fruit.
It's probably expressed in Zen literature somewhere that the cultivation of
anxiety and misery often begin with the assumption that what one chooses to
work on is expected to save the world, or generate a new renaissance of
global understanding.

Truth of the matter is: I occasionally putter around in this field cuz it's
fun. I know how to program, I like a good puzzle and the challenges such
puzzles present me with. It also flexes the linear-analytical portions of my
cranial nodules - which I fear I allow to atrophy more than I ought.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks