----- Original Message ----

"Intercourse." A method
> whereby a man and a woman remove their clothes and come together in a bed to
> make babies.

Therefore if it happens in a canoe, it ain't
> intercourse.

Those people in the canoe, observed by a previously reliable
> scientist, were wearing clothing, as well, and the movements they were making
> were probably just exercises, and the scientist was affected by wishful
> thinking. We all know what people think about intercourse.

If signs of
> pregnancy arise in the woman, it must have been something else, because we
> have
> never seen intercourse take place in a canoe, we have no reliable reports,
> only
> this non-reproducible anecdote. Several reputable couples attempted it, under
> careful observation, and no pregnancies or other proof of intercourse were
> found. Later examination of the experimental photographs showed that the
> couples
> were smiling, but that is no proof of anything.

Maybe someone told a
> funny joke.

haha.
Harry

Pierre Berton, a Canadian journalist and novelist, said: "A
Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe without
tipping it."

Reclaim your name @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com. Get your new email address
now! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/