Michel Jullian wrote:

Too much proof makes people doubt.

Say what?!?

Okay, I assume that's a joke.

What we need is an indisputable proof of He production. All right it leaks through glass, so how about a closed cell kept under positive pressure? Surely, after a few days it would accumulate a sizable amount of He, which couldn't possibly come from the atmosphere because of the positive pressure.

McKubre et al. did this with the Case experiment. Passel et al. published a short paper that described a possible error in this, but I they were wrong.

Miles et al. took samples of effluent gas from open cells. This method does not allow a build-up of helium, but it has merit for various reasons.