-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Rothwell

>> JB: The thing that I find confusing in 2010 - is that Dennis Cravens
seems to be saying, at least in the present tense, that the beads ONLY
worked reliably with deuterium.

> JR: No, he is not saying that.

Well, here is the Craven's EXACT quote from your original post:

DC: "Realize that almost all the reasonable work with the beads that gave
much
heat were either heavy water or with 10%+ D2O after they were loaded with
D2O originally in their formation."

... so are you trying to make a Clintonesque distinction between Craven's
use of "almost all" and my use of "only worked reliably" ?

Essentially, Cravens would be giving the advice as the way I interpreted it,
when transposed into a future tense: if you want to see excess heat
reliably, then you should use deuterium.

Yes, there is at least one (possibly several) reports of excess heat without
heavy water, but there are many reports of NO excess heat without heavy
water, and that is why I qualified the sentence with "reliably"...

Jones