Yes, that's it. Energetics Technology is listed:

http://muincubator.com/clients.html

The people they are collaborating with at the university have a top-notch
nanoparticle lab, among other things. I hope they take a serious look at the
Arata experiment.

This is just the right kind of place to do cold fusion. It is a public
university. A top quality, long established institution (founded by Thomas
Jefferson) and far enough physically and culturally from the mainstream that
opponents of cold fusion will not get too het up. I doubt opponents can
interfere. Rob Duncan knows a thing or two about academic politics so I
expect he has that problem sewn up.