Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> . . .  did I mention, Dardik was prohibited to practice medicine in New
> York? We all know what that means, quack quack.

That's regrettable. And annoying. Some damn skeptic brings it up every time
there is discussion of Energetics Technology. As if Dardik himself has done
all the experiments, and he has some magical ability to fool the likes of
Robert Duncan.

On the other hand, I must admit that his being accused of sketchy activities
does bring up legitimate concerns. I have heard one thing and another. Some
say the charges are legit, others say they don't matter. Assume for the sake
of argument he really did something unethical, that makes me nervous. Could
something fishy be going on? I don't see how but . . . Anyway, I am glad
they have independent replication of the same technique by McKubre. That
sets my mind at ease.