At 08:51 PM 10/11/2010, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <<mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com>a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

. . . did I mention, Dardik was prohibited to practice medicine in New York? We all know what that means, quack quack.

That's regrettable. And annoying. Some damn skeptic brings it up every time there is discussion of Energetics Technology. As if Dardik himself has done all the experiments, and he has some magical ability to fool the likes of Robert Duncan.

On the other hand, I must admit that his being accused of sketchy activities does bring up legitimate concerns. I have heard one thing and another. Some say the charges are legit, others say they don't matter. Assume for the sake of argument he really did something unethical, that makes me nervous. Could something fishy be going on? I don't see how but . . . Anyway, I am glad they have independent replication of the same technique by McKubre. That sets my mind at ease.

I highly recommend reading the book, Making Waves, by Roger Lewin. It will give you a much clearer picture of Dardik. Quack he is not. It's complicated. Like a lot of things in this world. He has a kind of intuition about how stuff works, his superwave theory. He first applied this in medicine. Long story. How well did it work? You really should read the book! -- and then check out who Dardik really is. If he is a quack, he is not your ordinary quack!