From: Terry Blanton

ZPE does not exhibit a gravitational effect because it balances in two
different metrics, one with positive energy and one with negative.  The
virtual particles with half energy spin are constantly rotating between six
dimensions, three in our space and three in a negative energy space.  The
only places there is an unbalance that we know are in Casimir cavities and
black hole event horizons.

half energy spin => half integer spin

Not to mention the almost humorous level of ignorance implied in a
suggestion that extra-dimensionality somehow equates with "magic".

.except in the primitive context that everything one cannot grasp must be
categorized as magic .

"the gods must be crazy".

Jones