This has nothing to do with the results, but I would like to point out again that everything about this website impeaches the credibility of the claims. It cries out "Fake Flake, FAKE, FFFAAAKKKEE FLAAAAKKKEEE." To start with, it is called "Journal of Nuclear Physics." You would think that name would have been taken long ago, but that's what it's called. It includes papers by only one author, Rossi. It is says it is peer reviewed. Quote:

"Peer Review
All the articles published on the Journal Of Nuclear Physics are Peer Reviewed. The Peer Review of every paper is made by at least one University Physics Professor"

I'll bet it is the same professor in every case.

This does not disprove Rossi's claims, but I think it does prove beyond any question that he does not understand the first thing about how to gain credibility. People who know him tell me that he does not care about credibility. I don't buy that. If that were so he would not call the website "Journal of Nuclear Physics." He would call it "Rossi's Blog."

Yes, this might be a real breakthrough, but as far as I know there is no credible evidence for that; there have been no independent replications; and no visits to the lab by qualified people. As I mentioned months ago, some qualified people were planning to go. As far as I know the trip never happened.