Hi,
[snip]
>Robin,
>
>               I like the idea of reacting with clusters but you know my
>bias toward a relativistic solution where those clusters see themselves as
>normal h2 while from our perspective they appear greatly accelerated and
>much smaller

If they appeared smaller from our external perspective, but not from their own
internal perspective then they should see themselves as separated by the normal
distance and the reaction rate would be the same. IOW tunneling would take 1E80
to 1E100 years. To make that happen in ordinary time from our point of view you
would need to speed time up by a vast factor.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html