> This is a quote from peatbog, who is not here.

Huh? I'm right here!

> I would answer
> his "skeptical" assertions as follows.

I was quoting someone who was quoting someone who is familiar with
the workings of the University of Bologna.

> So why don't you
> give us a thumbnail description of how this scam might work.

I don't know much about scams and nothing about this, but...if
nobody but Rossi knows what the catalyst is, could it be something
that would put out that kind of energy?

Does anyone but Rossi know that he is using nickel in the tube
rather than something that would burn conventionally and put out
the supposed energy that was seen?

> Here is a detail you do not know, but I know for a fact. The
> experiment has been conducted several times over the last month,
> and many times before that in front of other witnesses, often
> for very long periods, which precludes the possibility that
> there is a hidden source of

That sounds good.

Something I do not understand is why Rossi does not have a testing
lab or two sign non-disclosure agreements and replicate the
results.

He says he wants to commercialize it. Wouldn't awestruck reports
from testing labs be a useful way to get capital?