From: Jed Rothwell

>> JB: First off, he will sell not a single unit in the USA without an NRC
license, which is complicated, costly and takes years.

> JR: This will not be a problem at first, because of an odd situation. When
Melvin Miles was conducting cold fusion experiments in the early 1990s, some
people in the Navy tried to shut him down ..

That story is hilarious . a catch-22 situation, if I ever heard one.. But it
is not relevant to this situation.

Unfortunately for Rossi, there is a huge difference between "doing
experiments" privately, and going commercial to sell a radioactive device,
even to other experimenters.

Not to mention, the Navy has already changed its stance on LENR in a big
way.

Jones