At 02:08 PM 2/7/2011, Mark Iverson wrote:
Abd:
You stated:
"Right now, the Rossi device is a Black Box, with two apparent inputs:
electrical power, as a supposedly measured level, and water,"

Did you forget the hydrogen? At least I would consider it an input since it is not entirely contained within the reactor. I.e., there is an external tank and connection to the reactor... I suppose one could go as far as considering the H tank as an extension to the reactor...

Yes, I did "forget" the hydrogen for that moment. Thanks.