Dear Joshua,

a) Have you calculated HOW wet must be the steam in order to invalidate
the experiment i.e. to make it underunity beyond any doubt?

b) Let's take the good part of it, as engineers how has to be built such a
generator for VERY  WET steam? It can have some uses e.g in the textile
industry.

3) How does dare Focardi to speak about "vapore secco" based on a measuring
instrument  (not adequate?) when actually he had "vapore umido?"

Thank you,
Peter