a) It would appear that if the water is just boiling (the expelled fluid is
<1% steam), it is already slightly over unity, assuming we can trust the
flow rates, and I have some doubts. But slightly over unity would not be
difficult to achieve chemically, especially with a 14 kg bottle of hydrogen
connected.

3) How dare he not tell us what he is measuring, and what the result of the
measurement is? It's supposed to be a demo.