I intended to tell that I think he was convinced that the steam was dry. I
have met Focardi several times and he seems a very nice gentleman. His
association with Rossi is a very complicated problem (I tell this as a
friend of Piantelli, Focardi has worked many years  with him.)

As regarding logical fallacies as - not the case here- ad hominem attack,
appeal to authority and all the other, I study them, but don't practice
them.

If the Rossi ECat has holes or really works well- you and, hopefully I- will
see later this year. I am optimist because I know with certainty that
Piantelli's Ni-H cell works reproducibly. Why should Rossi's NOT work? But I
don't want to argue.