On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

<snip>

> Independent evaluation of the commercial viability and utility of an
> invention like this is typically made, and could have been made in this
> case, by an independent third party, under a nondisclosure agreement (NDA)
> before commercial financing is provided.  Evaluation of excess heat by
> calorimetry can even be accomplished free onsite by using companies like
> Earthtech (www.earthtech.org).

But Murray cross posted derogatory comments on the experiment here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg42393.html

And the archives do not show all the recipients unlike my gmail archives:

"from   Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com>
reply-to        vortex-l@eskimo.com
to      vortex-L@eskimo.com,
michael barron <mhbar...@gmail.com>,
Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com>,
Rich Murray <rmfor...@comcast.net>,
"Sterling D. Allen" <sterlin...@pureenergysystems.com>,
lit...@earthtech.org,
mari...@earthtech.org,
puth...@earthtech.org,
joshua.c...@yahoo.com
date    Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM
subject [Vo]:Levi's interpretation of the two Rossi demos does not
hold water, decisive critique by Joshua Cude: Rich Murray 2011.02.08
mailed-by       eskimo.com
unsubscribe     Unsubscribe from this sender
hide details Feb 8 (9 days ago)
Levi's interpretation of the two Rossi demos does not hold water,
decisive critique by Joshua Cude: Rich Murray 2011.02.08"

<snip>

Which included members of Earthtech.

When I suggested he include Earthtech in his retraction:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg42488.html

Rich did not respond, leaving Earthtech with a "bad taste in their mouth".

Unethical, IMO.