These people seem to be factless stupid amateurs. They think democracy
includes the right to have an opinion about everything even if you don't
have the most elementary facts.

Not much from the learned skeptics.What could they say?
Bob Park is silent; I have sent him up-to-dated information re the ECat.
I just have published "The Silence of the Skeptics' at my blog

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania