Peter Gluck wrote:

They think democracy includes the right to have an opinion about everything even if you don't have the most elementary facts.

Surely democracy does include that right!

Not much from the learned skeptics.What could they say?
Bob Park is silent; I have sent him up-to-dated information re the ECat.
I cannot read his mind, but I suspect that he and the others hold this beneath contempt. I imagine they do not think it is worth the trouble to comment on, or to check out. That is how I feel about claims of "harvesting energy from the surroundings" such as the one just reported here, by Aviso:

http://pesn.com/2011/02/27/9501773_Aviso_Ponders_Open_Sourcing_Self-Running_EV_Tech/

I resemble Park in that I consider that a violation of the conservation of energy; I think it cannot be right, and I wouldn't spend 10 minutes checking it out. I differ from Park in that I don't mind this claim, and I would not attack it either. Aviso has every right to be mistaken. Being mistaken about such things seldom causes harm.

I just have published "The Silence of the Skeptics' at my blog

What is the exact address of this document?