>From Robin:

> It's ordinary physics. Charged particles circling around in a magnetic
field
> must radiate cyclotron radiation. If you set up a resonant receiver, you
> should be able to pick it up. For the lower Van Allen belt, the height and
> frequency are approximately such that you could be about 1 wavelength from
> the source, so a resonant transfer would go as 1/r rather than 1/r^2.

Any reasonable guesstamate as to how much energy, theoretically speaking
here, could be tapped into? My initial impression is that it would not be
all that much, especially if you start setting up lots of devices in close
proximity to each other. I was wondering if the closer each device is placed
next to a similar device they might start competing against each other for
the same resonate "waves"

... but I am obviously uninformed on this topic.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks