07:28:51 -0600:
Hi,
[snip]
>Any reasonable guesstamate as to how much energy, theoretically speaking
>here, could be tapped into?

A rough calculation of the power delivered by the average Solar wind based on an
Earth radius of 1.1 times the planet radius yields a value of 111 GW. Of course
that doesn't mean we could actually retrieve all of it.

If the average car travels 15000 km / yr @ 60 km/hr, and uses say 20 hp to do
it, then 111 GW would be enough to power about 260 million cars.

>My initial impression is that it would not be
>all that much, especially if you start setting up lots of devices in close
>proximity to each other. I was wondering if the closer each device is placed
>next to a similar device they might start competing against each other for
>the same resonate "waves"

Yes, I expect they would.
[snip]
Regards,