Mattia Rizzi wrote:

It isn't. (I'm italian).

Meaning (I assume): "Ten thousand" isn't a way of saying "many, many!"

Everything Rossi said is unbelievable.
Check my question on Ny Teknik about the secret catalyzers patent.

Is this your question?

*Guest:*Dear Rossi, we know that there's a "secret" patent about the catalysts. What's the filing date of the catalyst patent?

*Rossi:*It is secret. It is still in the phase pre-publication, so I have order from my Attorney not to give any info.

It was filed around end 2009 (public disclosure is 18 month after filing).

So it should be available soon?

But the filing date of the publc available patent is April 2008.
Do you wait one year and half to protect yours ONLY secret (Ni-H reactor are well know)?
Unbeliveable too.

What do you mean? I am confused. Is the filing date April 2008 or late 2009? Are we talking about two different patents?

What do you mean by "wait one year and a half"?

There may be some unique and patentable aspects of the reactor itself, not just the material. The reactor has all those wires going into it, attached to resistance heaters. I assume that is for control. I assume it can be patented.