Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

I'm looking for a quote I read *YEARS* ago ... with respect to what you have
> to do to get P&F Cold fusion to work
>
> Something like 5 essential steps, where the debunkers skipped one or more
> of them

I do not understand this comment. No one knows what steps are essential to
making cold fusion work. If we knew, we would do them every time and the
experiment would always work.

Rossi apparently knows . . .

The control parameters for electrolytic cold fusion are well established,
but achieving those parameters remains difficult. For example, you need
is easy to observe that is the case, but very difficult to actually achieve
that level of loading. It resembles Aesop's fable about belling the cat.