Dennis

From: Jed Rothwell
Jeff Driscoll <hcarb...@gmail.com> wrote:

  .......................... Also, as I mentioned, canisters of H2 and O2
placed inside the box at these high temperature would explode.

I think this is not intended to be an analysis of what might have actually
happened, since it is obvious that none of the proposed reactions could
actually occur in only 1 L at such high temperatures. I think this is a look at
the extreme limits of chemical reactions, ignoring practical considerations
such as the fact that the fuel would explode, or it would emit toxic smoke and
kill the observers. It is interesting as such.