Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> WHOA. You are quoting Rossi or his associates again. Where is the official
verification?

> There is zero confirmation that the University has received one Euro, or
that CERN has been officially contacted . . .

I don't know about CERN. Several people have been in touch with Levi. He
would have said something if Rossi is going around claiming there will be a
1-year study but he hasn't actually agreed to anything.

>"Levi’s credentials have been brought into question, in any event."

WHO brought them into question? That's bullshit. Anyway, what kind of
qualifications does it take to confirm a 5°C temperature difference with a
liter-per-second flow? Any high school kid could do it, with absolute
confidence. Evaluating dry steam is more involved, and mass spectroscopy
even more so, but so far Levi has not done anything that can questioned.