From: "SHIRAKAWA Akira" <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:01 AM
To: <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Subject: [Vo]:Swedish physicists on the E-cat: “It’s a nuclear reaction” / The used powder contains ten percent copper

Hello group,
............> "In a detailed report, two Swedish physicists exclude chemical reactions as the energy source in the Italian ‘energy catalyzer’. The two physicists recently supervised a new test of the device in Bologna, Italy."

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3144827.ece

It's actually a two part article. The second part should prove quite interesting and revealing. I'll copy and paste that here, but be sure to check out the rest in the link above as well: