-0500:
Hi,
[snip]
>Regarding the hydrino theory, my first impression would be to conclude
>(with absolutely no math to back this conclusion up with) that not
>enough hydrogen was consumed (into hydrinos) that would explain the
>massive amount of heat recorded. I hope someone can clarify whether my
>uneducated assumption on this point is valid or not. (I suspect it's
>incorrect.)

The maximum amount of energy obtainable from Hydrino formation is, not
coincidentally, exactly half the mass energy of an electron, i.e. 255 keV/H
atom.

Maximally shrinking 0.11 gm of H2 would therefore yield 752 kWh of energy, about
~30 times what was actually measured. Furthermore the calculation of the amount
of Hydrogen measured assumes that none was absorbed by the Ni during filling of
the reactor, which probably isn't true. IOW there may actually have been more
than 0.11 gm of H present in the reactor.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html