That's just my point. Since he has publicly announced that the best mode is not
included in his patent application, his patent is invalid as soon as it is
issued. I'm quite aware that inventors play around with the best mode
requirement, but they don't tell the world before their patent is granted. Mr.
Rossi has done just that.  If he's an experienced businessman, he has been
getting some bad advice somewhere or has been ignoring good advice.

M.

--- On Tue, 4/12/11, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:He does not
want to keep the essential ingredients a secret. He has to do that for now,
until he gets a patent. He realizes that he cannot keep the ingredients a
secret after they begin selling machines. Many people will reverse-engineer
them.