On 2011-04-14 01:16, Jed Rothwell wrote:

[...] We could organize this info in a Wiki, with categories: Materials,
Operation method, Performance characteristics . . . [...]

This is a good idea and I was thinking exactly about it yesterday when I sent that list to the group. The end result should be interesting. If there's enough interest I might even resume my information collecting task from JONP.

By the way, all info previously listed was from the JONP thread:
JANUARY 15th FOCARDI AND ROSSI PRESS CONFERENCE

from page 1 to page 8. There are loads of information in older threads too, in which for some reason from time to time questions from new users and answers by Rossi appear. I know that well because I enabled RSS feeds for new comments on that blog. There's definitely more activity than meets the eye.

In order to get RSS feeds for JONP thread comments you have to append "&feed=rss2" to thread URLs. For example:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&feed=rss2

Cheers,
S.A.