At 06:17 PM 4/14/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:
I'll say it, Rossi is probably real.
I would say "almost certainly" real.
But I and everyone else can, sometimes, be fooled. The only way to totally avoid being fooled would be to believe nobody, and even then, we'd fool ourselves, and we'd disbelieve a lot of honest, sincere people. A loss.
Well said. I agree.

I personally agree with both statements ... but at present I have to go with :

http://lenr.qumbu.com/fake_rossi_ecat_frames_v320.php
The December/January experiments were too short to rule out ANY of these theoretical fakes. But if Levi's informal reports on the February trial are accepted, then ALL chemical fakes are eliminated. However, neither the January or February reports rule out a Tarallo Water Diversion Fake.
The March report probably rules out a Tarallo fake -- but since the Horizontal arm was NOT unwrapped, it does NOT rule out all chemical fakes.
At present the Rossi eCat has NOT been proven to be real. However, a few simple improvements to the experimental setup will almost certainly do that.
Here's hoping that Kullander and Essén  close the remaining loopholes in their anticipated new test.