I do not understand this one. Can anybody help?

Thomas Blakeslee <http://www.clrlight.org/>

April 14th, 2011 at 7:03
PM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473&cpage=3#comment-33059>

I’m confused about the caption on the closeup picture on the NyTeknik
article on the 4.5 KW demo. It says “Close view of the main resistor
surrounding the copper tube, which in turn surrounds the steel reactor.” How
can the resistor heat the nickel up to 500C through the water?

Andrea Rossi

April 14th, 2011 at 8:09
PM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473&cpage=3#comment-33068>

Dear Mr Thomas Blakeslee:
To answer to your question I should give you information regarding the
design of the reactor. I can’t.
Warm regards,
A.R.