Hi,
[snip]
>The best way for me to rationalize the situation is to imagine that the
>Mills' "redundancy" process occurs first - and that BLP limits this reaction
>to this first step on purpose - whereas in Rossi, the "redundancy" or
>shrinkage process is a necessary but latent or hidden pathway, since it
>culminates in a nuclear reaction . IOW it is easy to miss the predecessor
>step.

I don't think Mills would, or even could, limit his process to just the first
step. However there may be a natural "hurdle" at level 24, making it more
difficult (read "less likely") to go further than that, and depending on the
mechanism involved in Hydrino creation in each specific setup (i.e. if
Hydrinohydride is involved).

Level 24 is not going to achieve metal fusion in our lifetime, so Mills is
probably correct when he says it's like calling continental drift a means of
transportation.

However level 24 would explain the energy produced, and might under the right
circumstances give rise to a different Hydrino production mechanism that could
result in shrinkage to much deeper levels, which in turn could result in fusion
with a reasonable half life.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html