Jones sez

> ...all of this nonsense is explained by Rothwell picking
> out an irrelevant detail in a long thread, and ignoring
> everything else - in order to cover his trail in case the
> Swedish testing does conform to my prediction.

Defense Team: Your honor, I object! The prosecution is describing the
speculated motivations of the defendant.

Judge: Sustained. Prosecution is advised to swear in the defendant,
where you can then ask him in the chair if this was his intention.
Otherwise, stop speculating. We are not anywhere near making closing
statements.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com