Ah, wait. The light dawns. As Peter Gluck said, this only makes sense if you are talking about the electric bill. I see. Jones Beene wrote:

There are two P-in points, one for the whole system and one for the calorimetry.

If by "system" you mean the cost of running the experiment, including the pump, the overhead lights, the building HVAC, the power meters and computers, the coffee pot, and so on, then yes, we must take this into account. Arguably, it does take all of the electricity in the room to do the experiment. You might also toss in the gas it takes to drive to work, and the energy from the food that the researchers eat. However, in a typical physics experiment, they do not count this other energy. It makes no difference to the conclusion, because it is expended outside the cell.

The pump energy is also unpredictable. Some pumps are noisy and inefficient. Others are highly efficient and run cool. (I know a lot about pumps in this range because I go through many of them with my outdoor pond.) If you spend more and get a good one, the pump will consume less power. No one would say the Rossi device is more impressive because someone paid $500 for a good pump, instead of $75 for an el-cheapo model, saving a little money on the lab power bill. In any case this pump power will not show up in the calorimetry. No one would include the amount of power the pump consumes in a performance report on this device. For that matter an HVAC guy testing an ordinary boiler will not include pump power in his tests either; he only measures the gas or electric heating power.

If you happen to have 50 Italian people watching the experiment, you are likely to expend a great deal of electricity in the espresso machine there in the corner of the lab. With 50 reporters, you will have to turn on more overhead lights. These are random variations and they have no connection to the experiment itself.