Axil Axil wrote:

I have a theory that the heater internal to the SS reaction cell produces nuclear reactions electrostatically. See thread: *Negative hydrogen (H-) ions make all the difference. *This heater inside the SS reaction cell must always be present in the Rossi design to provide electrostatic stimulation of hydrogen (*Negative hydrogen (H-) ion *production).

Well, that would explain why he does now wish to discuss it with Storms and me.

Not that he is obligated to discuss anything with anyone. I have told him that if I ever ask a question that might risk his intellectual property he should not answer or even respond. I would not want to risk that. I hope there is nothing in the Peswiki that might risk it.