Jed sez:

> ... We will have a billion robots sitting around anyway,
> or 10 billion if we want. Why not put them to work?

Until they all unionize!

We Wisconsinites can probably supply those robots with some good tips. We're
still working on our own collective bargaining matter. At present we have
accumulated enough signatures to recall six of the eight targeted republican
state senators. We might get one more republican senator before the deadline
is reached in a couple of weeks. I've heard that more than 15,000 signatures
above what was necessary were accumulated in each case. That is a
astonishing accomplishment. It's historic. Never been accomplished before.
The opposition has only managed to target three democratic senators for
recall, and only about 3,000 over what was necessary. The fight to retain
collective bargaining has only just begun. Elections will probably be in
July.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com