But I spoke about an alloy or a mixture.
As long as he does not uses ultra-high purity Ni there are always other
elements present.
I have some empathy for him- say he uses X and Y as additives and he
confesses this clearly with data and details
in his patent. What follows- practically, not legally? One of my patents was
simply reproduced, stolen- and because
it was a PROCESS not a Product- nothing could be done.
This was at small level in a very different legal enevironment
but is relevant.
In my paper quoted yesterday in Steve Krivit's blog (in my comment) I
have explained what problems has  Rossi on the technical level. I have sent
the same paper to Vortex a week ago but it was ignored completely.
Peter