a catalyst is destroyed NOT by melting- but by the destruction of the active
sites- and this takes place before melting, at a lower temperature.

As I told, Rossi's words have to be judged with care, between truth(s) and
lie(s) it is a grey area- we need a
"ROSSI-SPEECH" to ENGLISH (and/or ITALIAN) DICTIONARY.

Other- I will ask Prof. Piantelli what's the meaning/aim of the D2 bottle in
his patent.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck