Francis

You are barking up the wrong tree. From the last test of the 2.5 kw reactor
witnessed by the Swedes:

*Startup**. Prior to startup, the hydrogen bottle with a nominal pressure of
160 bars was connected for a short moment to the device to pressurize the
fuel container to about 25 bars. The air of atmospheric pressure was
remaining in the container as a small impurity. The amount of hydrogen with
the assumed container volume of 50 cm**3 **is 0.11 grams of hydrogen. The
electric heater was switched on at 10:25, and the meter reading was 1.5
amperes corresponding to 330 watts for the heating including the power for
the instrumentation, about 30 watts. The electric heater thus provides a
power of 300 watts to the nickel-hydrogen mixture. This corresponds also to
the nominal power of the resistor.*

* *

*Note: The air of atmospheric pressure was remaining in the container as a
small impurity*

The Nickel powder was prepared by adding hydrogen to nano-nickel in an *air
atmosphere*. It is my contention that the heating process/cathode action
provided by the internal heater is what forcibly packs hydrogen in massive
amounts into the nickel not the removal of oxygen.

You are pursuing the older watts level of power production technique. The
Rossi process produces kilowatt levels of power.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com