From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 2:55 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:cheap ball mill / glove box alternative to Bell
jar?

One of the properties of Rare earth elements is their abilities to clear trace
amounts of gas from electron tube devices.

Rossi has selected a Rare earth element that acts as a getter of trace gases to
remove these gases from his reactor. This rare earth element(s) provides
ongoing on-the-fly contaminating trace gas removal.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Roarty, Francis X