One of the properties of Rare earth elements is their abilities to clear
trace amounts of gas from electron tube devices.

Rossi has selected a Rare earth element that acts as a getter of trace gases
to remove these gases from his reactor. This rare earth element(s) provides
ongoing on-the-fly contaminating trace gas removal.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com