Dear all,

I'm puzzled that Rossi has not answered me yet when I posted the message
below on his journal last week (
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360).

If he cannot generate steam hotter than 110°C, then generating electricity
will not be efficient due to Carnot's Theorem.  On the other hand, if he can
generate hot steam, why doesn't he demonstrate it ?  It would eliminate any
issues regarding wet vs dry steam in a very simple way.

Just a reminder : steam can be heated at any temperature at atmospheric
pressure, provided you give it enough room to expand (because V = nRT/P).
 Steam can expand as it wants in Rossi's device, thanks to the open hose.

-------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rossi,

Did you ever obtain an output steam temperature well above the boiling
temperature of water, e.g. an output steam temperature of 110 °C ?
 Presumably, such a temperature could be obtained by reducing the flow of
water, and would eliminate any doubts about wet vs dry steam in a simple
way.

Is there any principle of operations that would make it impossible to obtain
such a higher temperature ?

Thanks,
Pierre C.