  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:03 PM
  Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Steam hotter than 110 °C / Internal heater

  These are important points, and I agree with everything here, except -- as I
said -- the last line:

    By the time anyone gets to making
    electricity or home heating units, it will be so deep in NRC regulation that
    it may take decades to see the light of day.

  Oh come now. Every company in every country will rush to make these things.
The Pentagon will understand that without this technology, the U.S. can be
defeated by Lichtenstein. There is no chance the NRC can hold back this
technology.