Hi,
>Good work Robin!
>
>However, would you not agree with me that this reaction, however desirable,
>is unlikely due to V&B finding zero gammas?
>
>Jones

Little less likely than a n-B10 reaction.
It has the additional benefit that Hydrinos (and their molecules) are long
lasting and very small, hence they can readily migrate through the interstitial
spaces in a solid lattice, making it easy to reach the Boron. (Though Mills
doesn't think they can penetrate the electron shells of the B.)
[snip]
>Yes - http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg43763.html :)
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk