>From Alan:

> The Pathological Skeptics / Reliable Source Police have been attacking
> it line by line for several days.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Catalyzer
>
> This morning they  deleted the 18-hour test:
>
> 16:09, 20 May 2011 Moishe Rosenbaum ( talk | contribs) (21,339 bytes)
> ( 18 hour test: Removed unverified scientific claims because it still
>  reads like a science article -- see talk.)
>
> Now they're planning to remove anything describing it as "science",
>  and MAY allow it to continue as a description of a commercial venture.
>
> I've removed it from my useful links section in
> http://lenr.qumbu.com /
http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_proof_frames_v401.php

I hope this Wiki behavior is being meticulously documented, if for anything,
for posterity.

Such "editing" and how it marred the high ideals of what Wikipedia stands
for needs to be exposed. I think such an expose would also make a great book
to read particularly if most of the identities pertaining to the principal
wiki "guardians" (the "editors") can be contacted for personal interviews.
Such interviews should include their personal philosophies as to why they
felt the need to essentially guard and/or meticulously "edit" their little
kingdoms in the manner that they have chosen to do so. I suspect most of
these individuals would love to be interviewed, so by all means go stroke
their opinionated egos. IMO, such interviews should best be conducted NOW!!!
TIMES'S A'WASTING!!! It's a strong bet that many of these "editors" probably
believe they are protecting the high ideals of science & physics in the
manner that they personally believe scientific investigation should be
displayed as. If, as we hope, Rossi's endeavor pans out, and the s**t begins
hits the fan, it is doubtful that many of these wiki guardians would care to
grant follow-up interviews. Therefore, get their current opinions on the
record NOW! Then of course, afterwards, when e-cats or their progeny are
starting to be sold as actual consumer products, be sure to follow-up. Be
sure to ask those who are still willing to be interviewed what their
opinions are now. It's possible some might end up changing their minds
(their opinions), and that needs to be documented along with those who no
longer seem to feel a strong impulse to be interviewed anymore.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks