Abd,

I can appreciate the fact that you are over extended. You may have noticed
that I did not commit myself to such a project - not that I would ever
consider myself to be one of many editors of such an endeavor. I wouldn't
survive 15 minutes without spellchecker. It also takes me forever to write
simple sentences.

Nevertheless, based on what you have just said it has become even clearer to
me that such a project needs to completed. As you have pointed out, the kind
of editorial abuse you and other colleagues encountered is not exclusive to
wiki-entries pertaining to the subject of CF. That is why such behavior
needs to be identified so that the Wiki founders can hopefully go about
figuring out how best to work on constructing better mechanisms that help
extract the weeds from the growing flowerbeds.

I suspect building and subsequently reviewing the mechanisms set in place
for creating and/or updating wiki entries will always turn out to be a
work-in-progress project.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com