Dear Joshua,

in case your approach to the New Energy is constructive
and not destructive would you contribute seriously to:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/05/call-for-perfect-e-cat-experiment.html
 ?

what experiment, what results will convince you that the device is producing
useful energy?  Please do not bypass the question saying that you want the
experiment made in your garage.

Dissecting the past to separate cells does not lead anywhere. My poisoning
hypothesis explain why CF is a rather weak effect with capricious
reproductibility
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck