Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

My sense, from the weak steam coming out of the end, is that what seems to be marginal at the end is an indication that more power is being generated than the input electrical power, but I'd not want to claim that this demo shows that, it's way too shaky.

No, it isn't shaky. The water would be 60°C or less in most of these tests if there was no anomalous heat. There would be no trace of steam. The only question is: Is there a lot of anomalous heat, or only a little? Who cares?!?

The sad thing about this is that a convincing demo -- absent true and serious fraud -- could be easily done.

That is true. But it would not matter how convincing the test is. Some people would find reasons to disbelieve it, and many would say it has to be fraud. For example, many people would say the thing has to be self-powered or in heat after death or they will not believe it. This is irrational, but that is what they would say.

Actually, this test is nowhere near as bad as portrayed here. All this discussion of wet and dry steam is bullshit. It is nitpicking. Any steam at all is proof there is cold fusion heat, and the amount of heat does not matter. This is like watching the Wright brothers fly and arguing whether they are 10 feet in the air or 20 feet. People do argue about that! At ~10 feet they had the advantage of ground effect. Some people say this is cheating, so they did not really fly at first. I say flying is flying and who cares.

Look, Rossi, attacking Krivit, looks like a complete nut case. Jed excuses this as an idiosyncracy of an inventor.

I do not excuse it. I explain it. There is world of difference. It is causing me no end of trouble, so I am in no mood to excuse it.